A great digital learning curriculum seamlessly integrates online and offline activities. That’s why ABCmouse for Schools includes printables for a wide variety of topics to reinforce learning objectives taught in the classroom. In fact, there are over 2,000 printables available for all subjects, including reading and language arts, math, science, social studies, health, art, and music.
By using this feature of the ABCmouse for Schools classroom account, teachers can print activities such as letter and number tracing, coloring, dot-to-dot pictures, paint-by drawings, mazes and pattern recognition activities that coordinate with weekly lessons.
After your students complete digital activities, you can follow up with hands-on activities using the printables section. Here’s an example of how it can work within ABCmouse for Schools:
- Start with singing the “Ten in a Bed” song together in whole group
- Read “All About Zoo Animals” together
- Use the Zoo Letter line activity with class to review animals for each letter
- Assign the animal cut out puzzle and a zoo animal jigsaws to each student to complete in class or at home.
- Print out the elephant and zebra printables for offline use.
Login to your classroom account to get started today. Don’t have a free classroom account yet? Contact us and we’ll help you get started. It’s fun, easy and free!